Tokomairiro Waiora Inc. is a kaupapa Māori Health service providing Whānau Ora services in the South Otago rohe.
The key objective of our service is to ensure existing health professionals and providers are coordinated and that Māori are assisted to better utilise the services that are available.
Tokomairiro Waiora Inc. services are available to all members of the community.
Development of whānau health plans are for specific conditions and age groups and targeted at the improvement of health of whānau.
Whānau will achieve healthy, safe and independent lives by receiving a holistic service that uses tikanga to address health and social needs.
Whānau living healthy, safe, and independent lives.
- Whanaungatanga: the collective identity and beating heart of the Tokomairiro community.
- Manaakitanga: the generosity of spirit and willingness to share.
- Kotahitanga: unity, reciprocity and respect for ourselves and others.
- Rangatiratanga: leadership and the ability to promote and manage community change.
- Inclusion and diversity: welcome the diversity of people and their ideas in growing Whanau Ora.
- Integration and collaboration: work together to deliver Whanau ora services.
- Innovation and adaptation: developing Best Practice for Tokomairiro Waiora Inc. services.